Saturday, September 25, 2010

Page of the week



This was one of those weeks, one of the weeks I knew would be challenging. I had an extremley busy week at work, and I also came down with a cold. This was also a page that in the original series was a very 'meh' type of page, one of the pages I used to blast through to get to the 'fun stuff'. So with everything else going on I was working on a page that never really did much for me the first time around, but that's why I'm doing this. I want to give every page the same bit of attention so that the story flows with the art and you don't hit 'speedbumps' along the way that slow you down or pull you out of the narrative.

This is another good example of almost a complete 'do over' because the panel flow in the original was just bad...thank you Scott Mcloud for your amazing books.

No comments:

Post a Comment